Do you ever feel like you are constantly faced with obstacles that you have to overcome?
As the old saying goes, life isn’t fair.
Still, there is another equally as popular and correct old saying: the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
Overcoming obstacles isn’t as hard as it may seem. In fact, psychology tells us that overcoming any obstacle is mostly in our minds. What this means is that we have to get the right mindset and motivations about the obstacle.
The good news is, we have created an informative yet easy to read guide that will help you change your relationship with obstacles so that you can transform them into success.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• The negatives and positives of obstacles;
• Why perception matters;
• What psychology says about perception;
• The best mindset for overcoming obstacles;
• Why you should let go of control;
• How to know when to let go;
• How to let go of control;
• How to identify obstacles;
• The most common obstacle types;
• What to do after identifying obstacles;
• How to set SMART goals;
• How to follow through with your goals;
• The dangers of comparing yourself to others;
• How to stop comparing yourself to others;
• The importance of emotional resilience;
• How to build emotional resilience;
• How to transform challenges into success;
And much more!
01 – 3 Ways to Determine Which Obstacles Are Worth Your Time 04:05
02 – 4 Ways to Teach Your Children How to Overcome Obstacles 03:56
03 – What Psychology Says About Obstacles 04:02
04 – 5 Powerful Mindsets for Overcoming Obstacles 04:26
05 – How Your Mindset Affects Your Success 03:59
06 – Are Obstacles Really a Bad Thing 04:13
07 – Tap Into Your Natural Ability to Overcome the Odds 03:55
08 – What Psychology Says About Obstacles 04:02
09 – What to Do When Obstacles Seem Like Too Much 03:57
10 – Why the Most Successful People Are Masters at Overcoming Obstacles 04:11