Imagine letting go of past mistakes and experiences that haunt you every day. Imagine being free of the guilt, blame, shame, and regret that prevent you from reinventing yourself and having a bright future. Wouldn’t that be wonderful and life-changing?
It would give you the opportunity to:
• Start loving yourself again
• Improve your self-esteem
• Stop obsessing over ‘What if’ and ‘what could have been’
• Start working towards a fresh start and a successful future
Yet, even when you know about the benefits of letting go and starting over, it is still a very difficult process. Often, thoughts like “I can’t believe I did that” and “I hate myself” invade your mind constantly, pulling you back to square one.
The past weighs heavily on your conscience keeping you stuck in a never-ending cycle of pity parties. Soon the time that you waste being stuck in the past also becomes something else that you feel ashamed of.
The truth is, it is difficult to let go of past events especially when they are painful or traumatic. However, it is not impossible to move on from the past and rewrite the script of your life.
Here are some of the things that you will discover in this life-transforming program:
– 3 extremely important truths that you need to know about the past in order to overcome it.
– The ‘Internal Locus of Control’ trick that is guaranteed to put you in the driver’s seat of your life.
– The little-known secret to rewriting the script of your life.
– 9 dangers of getting stuck in the past plus how to avoid them.
– The only reason why you should remember your past. See page 16.
– Why clinging to the past is the worst way for you to prepare for the future.
– How to make the rest of your life the best part of your life, even if you have made terrible mistakes in the past.
– How to take advantage of the mistakes that you made in the past.
– The ridiculously simple way to build your confidence after a devastating setback.
– 5 surprising benefits of forging ahead with life after a horrible mistake. See chapter 4.
– 6 rich, famous, and powerful people who overcome rough pasts and what you can learn from them.
– How to overcome negative self-talk and build strong self-esteem.
– The number 1 thing that will determine how far you can go in life.
– Struggling to control your monkey mind? Try the tips revealed in chapter 7.
– The surprising reason why being ‘realistic’ leads to low self-esteem and poor performance
– 6 highly effective strategies for rebuilding your life and creating a bright future.
– How to restore your self-esteem after it has been shattered by a traumatic event.
– Plus many more powerful practices and techniques!
The Magic Of Starting Over
The Magic Of Starting Over